Production Assistant (P/T–>F/T)
Seeking a dynamic and intelligent Production Assistant to help coordinate and execute the content plan for the Failosophy brand in Downtown Los Angeles. Failosophy aims to help people to succeed by failing better. We bring together the science and experience of failure to radically reshape lives. This is an early-stage startup media venture that is developing content in the following categories:
- Speeches / Keynotes
- Blog/Op-Ed Writing
- TV programs
You should be smart, quick and very diligent/detail oriented. This role presents an opportunity to grow with the market from the earliest stage. Every day will be a little different and there may be some travel. Preference for articulate people with good writing skills.
- Book Podcast Guests, coordinate their appearances, including basic technical setup and followup
- Organize podcast content and ensure posting to various channels (iTunes, GPlay, Youtube, Social).
- Light audio and video editing / work with external editors to produce finished packages
- Help develop content for posts, videos and workshops
- Develop and produce TV pilot concepts
- Coordinate production of workshops and books
- Attend workshops and provide operational support
Role is part-time/contract –> full-time as the project grows. You’ll be working from a home office in DTLA for now, and will likely need to be present 1 day per week initially.
If you’re interested, please submit a resume: